Sunday 13 March 2011

Dreams...and thoughts

I had a dream last night and although I can't quite remember all the details I have some of them on lockdown. So before I forget them in the rush of the day, here they are:

My friend was praying for me and sang a spontaneous song of worship, the made-up-on-the-spot kind. It was wonderful. Unfortunately I cannot remember the words except that it spoke of God's love for me and repeated the word 'redemption'.

When I woke up at this point I was still able to remember the words and so lay in bed singing them in a half awake/half asleep state. It was then that I had a picture in my mind of three very long, heavy, circular concrete poles. They were lying on the floor, in the way. I then felt God say that these represent my three biggest obstacles:
1) Lies
2) Hatred
3) Unforgiveness

I have SO many thoughts on all of this but I have to dash for now. I will revisit this later after Church - when I am sure I will have more clarity (although the message is quite simple really don't you think?!)

I prayed to be opened to God - I guess He is delivering!

0 comments:

Post a Comment