The more I know of God, the more I love Him
The more I know of God, the more I thank Him
The more I know of God, the more outstanding He is
The more I know of God, the more I yearn to know
The more I know of God, the less I want to hate
The more I know of God, the less I want to sin
The more I know of God, the less I want to lead my own life
The more I know of God, the less I want to hurt
The more I know of God, the more I want to follow Him
The more I know of God, the more I want to read His word
The more I know of God, the more I want to be in His glory
The more I know of God, the more I want to be the me He wants me to be
Is a Massive Revival Hitting Sweden?
-
Recently a number of people have sent me social media posts claiming that
faith in Christ is rising in Sweden. Even that revival is underway.
Everyone know...
4 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment